Normal hazards associated with rural locations and farming activities are naturally present on Woolly Bugger Farm. These include wildlife, farm animals, farm dams and insects etc. All visitors to Woolly Bugger Farm acknowledge potential hazards associated with these and recognise that the owners will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury incurred while on Woolly Bugger Farm property.
We would love to have your “extended” family of four paws but please take note that we require that your pets are well trained, have their own sleeping bags, blankets and toys, that they do not jump onto furniture or sleep on beds/sofa’s and that they are "flea-free". You will be responsible for cleaning after your pets, pick up their waste and ensure that the property is left in the way that you have found it. We will exercise the right to hold you responsible for any damage caused by your pets.
We would also like to bring to your attention the fact that the cottages themselves are not fenced off and we have wild animals, sheep and cows a on the farm. Woolly Bugger Farm will not be held responsible or liable if your pet gets hurt or runs away. It is your responsibility to look after your pet at all times.
You will notice that we do not charge damage deposits, however, we trust in your integrity to take care and look after the property together with the contents as you will do with your own. We rely on your honesty to take full responsibility for any damage or breakages.
- Where cancellation occurs:
- On arrival or during the stay - the full payment due for the entire booking may be retained.
- 0 - 14 days before arrival, no show - the full deposit paid may be retained.
- 15 - 28 days before arrival - 75% (seventy five percent) of deposit, or 25% (twenty five percent) of full quote value may be retained (whichever is the greater).
- 28 days or more before arrival - 50% (fifty percent) of deposit, or 25% (twenty five percent) of full quote value may be retained (whichever is the greater).
Please note we do not have card facilities on the farm. The nearest ATM machines is in the convenience store in Tonteldoos - 7 km's away. The preferred payment method is by EFT prior to arrival.
We advise high clearance vehicles as the roads to the farm are dirt roads and depending on the weather and when they were last maintained, can be in a poor condition.