Angela - 0791030949
Jonathan – 0768769610
Postal Address: Po box 212 Kyalami Estate, Midrand, Gauteng, 1684
Google Maps: Woolly Bugger Farm, Groblersdal
Directions to Woolly Bugger Farm:
There are two ways to get to the farm from JHB. Via Middelburg or Dullstroom - The Middelburg route is a shorter dirt road by 5kms and the Dullstroom tar road is 40kms longer but a much better tar road.
- Coming from JHB take the second Middelburg off-ramp after the Shell Ultra City - R35. Its the off-ramp to the new Middleburg Mall.
- At the stop street turn left towards Middelburg.
- After 6.9 Km through Middelburg you reach a T-junction with Cowen Ntuli Street. Turn right into Cowen Ntulie Street.
- Approximately 700 meters further there is a Caltex garage on your left and a Stofberg sign. Turn left into Meyer Street towards Stofberg on the R555.
- After about 63 km (just after the Blinkwater Butchery and Engen garage) you turn right towards Burgersfort/Steelpoort on the R555.
- After 14.3km there is Tonteldoos sign. Turn right and it becomes dirt road.
- After 13.6 km you will reach a T-junction, the sign says Kliprivier left / Dullstroom right. Turn left and drive through Tonteldoos (Thirsty Walrus, Planters pub)
- After 1.7km there is a turn to the left with signs for Riverman Cabin, Wonder Waters etc and a Woolly Bugger Sign sign take this turn left.
- Follow the road for 6.2 km's - you pass Rivermans Cabins on your left and the next farm on your right is Woolly Bugger Farm. Drive in and follow a sign saying ‘this way’. The next intersection will have sign boards. Turn right to go to the farm house and pick up your keys if need be.
- Head North on R540 into Dullstroom
- Pass Lion Cachet St
- Pass Hugenot St
- Turn left into Idube St (all the sign boards show left into Idube St)
- At second street turn left – Slachters Nek St/ Blue Crane Dr (all the sign boards will be in front of you)
- Cross railway track
- Turn right onto Bosman St (sign says to Tonteldoos) and this will become a dirt road
- Continue for 22 km’s.
- You will drive through Tonteldoos (Planters Pub, Dairy etc)
- Take next left after Tonteldoos – you will see signs to Riverman Cabin, Woolly Bugger Farm and Wonder Waters.
- Follow the road for 6.2 km’s – you pass Riverman Cabin on your left and the next farm on your right is Woolly Bugger Farm.
Please note: Our roads are... well... adventurous! Low cars can make it to the farm however high clearance vehicles are preferable!